www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

who throws quest and what do you think?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cue the crickets
I just think quest discs are interesting and i bought a few to throw, but every driver seems to just crash in to the ground after about 200 ft. I've tried anhyzer to get a nice S curve but the left pull is just way too hard with every single driver, is there something I'm doing wrong? It don't matter what I do, nose up, nose down, hyzer, anhyzer, forehand, it just isn't working, I'm throwing as hard and smooth as I can. On the other hand, the mid ranges are really great, I love the wildfire and t-bone. The crossfire putter is pretty sweet to!
I personally love my Quest discs. My Raging Inferno is overstable and also makes a great forehand roller. I also have a regular Inferno and a Classic Inferno. The Classic Inferno is one of the best discs that I own.

The plastic is good and durable. I've had those three discs for over a year now with minimal wear. As for them being popular, well that all depends on what people are looking for. I personally could care less if they are popular or not, only that they work for me.

Quest is a company that makes good discs but sometimes I think that they get a little too wrapped up in gimmicks (can you say Wheel).
How do you throw your raging inferno dt, do you flip hyzer or what?
Raging Inferno is basically used as a hyzer disc when I need to cut around a tree or something. Throw it out flat and then let it cut. Definitely overstable. I don't really use it for super long distance shots, more for medium range shape shots. Can be used for both forehand and backhand shape shots.
OK that's about all i can do with it, so ill just have to work with it. Any recommendations for a straight maximum distance driver from quest, that don't hook so hard at the end? I've tried the double d and the scream max, they both hook hard, especially the double d. The thing I don't get is that the scream max is suppose to be under stable but it still has a hard left hook when I throw low and flat. Like I said, I love the mid-rangers and putter but i can't seem to find a driver for those 500 ft holes. I like quest a lot but cant keep a low score with such hard hooking drivers.
You might want to try the Classic Inferno. Still a bit overstable but nothing like the Raging Inferno or even the regular Inferno. I do throw that disc quite a bit. Good for starting with a bit of anny and then a fade left at the end (S curve).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968