www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

who throws quest and what do you think?

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cue the crickets
I just think quest discs are interesting and i bought a few to throw, but every driver seems to just crash in to the ground after about 200 ft. I've tried anhyzer to get a nice S curve but the left pull is just way too hard with every single driver, is there something I'm doing wrong? It don't matter what I do, nose up, nose down, hyzer, anhyzer, forehand, it just isn't working, I'm throwing as hard and smooth as I can. On the other hand, the mid ranges are really great, I love the wildfire and t-bone. The crossfire putter is pretty sweet to!
I personally love my Quest discs. My Raging Inferno is overstable and also makes a great forehand roller. I also have a regular Inferno and a Classic Inferno. The Classic Inferno is one of the best discs that I own.

The plastic is good and durable. I've had those three discs for over a year now with minimal wear. As for them being popular, well that all depends on what people are looking for. I personally could care less if they are popular or not, only that they work for me.

Quest is a company that makes good discs but sometimes I think that they get a little too wrapped up in gimmicks (can you say Wheel).
How do you throw your raging inferno dt, do you flip hyzer or what?
Raging Inferno is basically used as a hyzer disc when I need to cut around a tree or something. Throw it out flat and then let it cut. Definitely overstable. I don't really use it for super long distance shots, more for medium range shape shots. Can be used for both forehand and backhand shape shots.
OK that's about all i can do with it, so ill just have to work with it. Any recommendations for a straight maximum distance driver from quest, that don't hook so hard at the end? I've tried the double d and the scream max, they both hook hard, especially the double d. The thing I don't get is that the scream max is suppose to be under stable but it still has a hard left hook when I throw low and flat. Like I said, I love the mid-rangers and putter but i can't seem to find a driver for those 500 ft holes. I like quest a lot but cant keep a low score with such hard hooking drivers.
You might want to try the Classic Inferno. Still a bit overstable but nothing like the Raging Inferno or even the regular Inferno. I do throw that disc quite a bit. Good for starting with a bit of anny and then a fade left at the end (S curve).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968