www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I usually order all of my discs online, so I don't get to feel them first-hand.  How is the rim on this disc? bigger or smaller rim? 

I'm looking for a control distance driver with a smaller rim, maybe as big as what one would find on a Wraith, more preferable even as small as the rim on a Beast.   Considering the Orc and Beast are slower speed distance drivers, I thought the Orcs rim would be similar in size to it in size.

Also, is the Orc like a driver version of the Roc and Cro? 

Views: 442

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry didn't realize u were using ball golf terminology. Depending on how far/hard u throw the orc could b a max distance driver. It is for me but I only throw about 350 for accuracy. It is pretty stable but it will flex. Try the starfire or firebird for more stability.

The rim width on the orc fits right in with Beasts and Valks. It maintains a straight to moderately overstable line from 300' to 350'. I've had one in my bag ever since I found it deep in a briar patch with no number on it.

Orc is More stable than a Beast. Learn to throw them both though.

Teebirds are most definitely stable until they break in..

The Orc is like a 380cc Big Bertha with a stiff shaft the has been shortened and toed in 3 degrees. The grips would be a non corded neo fit for comparison to the Orc in Champ plastic. There, clear as a bell.

Lmao!!! Love it!!!

Ah, it suddenly occurred to me that our good friend, the Dook of Ville, goes overboard with everything he does!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968