www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've had this disc for a long time, but now I'm a little more curious about it. It's a KC Pro with no #x on it. It's very powdery(sp?) and has a very noticable dimple in it's center on top. Does anyone have a clue as to how old or what series run this was?
Thanks for the help!
Don

Views: 425

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's newer than a 9X.
Because the stamp (what's left of it) gives that away.

I've asked this question before and I was told they were run between the 11 and 12 time rocs. Why they didn't put a "time" on them is beyond me. These are my preferred kc rocs though.
These are 11x KC Pro Rocs that were not stamped with the 11x Ken Climo Hotstamp.
I only see a handful floating around. We keep them in our Collector section under Roc.
The 11x KC Pro Rocs are sought after because this was a great run of stiff plastic with consistency.

Mine also! If I need it absolutely straight at any speed, I grab This disc! It has two of my three ace's on it!
That is identical to mine, except for one thing. Where yours says 'Mid-Range', mine has 'Multi-Purpose' in it's place. Maybe that'll help as a clue also?
It is just a hotstamp and doesn't have much to do with the disc plastic or mold.
If you look in the Roc section of the Collectors, There are both stamps on the Blank Rocs.
It is the same disc (plastic and mold) as the ones stamped with the 11x Ken Climo Hotstamp.
I do not do the marketing for these companies, I just roll with it!

That's it! Thanks for the help, guys! Now to just find a couple more of these jewels and I'll be straight! HA! Literally!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968