www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So i would like to hear your toughts on what is in my bag. The courses in the area are pretty diverse some are short and wooded others are epic big d courses, and a few that are good mixes of both. 

Warp speeds

star katana 169

1 domey z nuke

1flat top glo nuke

1 in between esp nuke

lat 64 riot

Distance drivers

star orc

Fairway drivers

beat to sweetness dx teebird

tracker

stalker

Mids

glo flx buzz

flx buzz

cryztal z buzz

z wasp

Putters

lots of wizards

lots of magics

I got cought up in the warp speed craze whaen they were new but recently have started diving with the slowest disc possible i get the buzz out to 250 pretty consistent.

i usualy leave the nukes in the truck unless there is wind.

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lose a buzz get a drone. lose your katana get a frenzy DD2. one more hit on the teebird and its done so get a pro d tracker.

other than that the bag is solid. those putters have little glide. if u start to hit low go with something else

Looks pretty sound. When I built my bag I wanted a wind, hyzer, straight, and anny disc in each group. So based on that thinking. Some company for the Orc might help? Like a Valk (straight), Sidewinder or Vision (anny)?

I love my DX TeeBird as well. Usually I have to go through about three or four of them per year because they will go past the point that I like them.

If you like anhyzer shots give a Westside King a shot. Great tailwind disc. 

Kevin, do you really find a difference between your Buzzzes in the different plastics?  If so, can you describe them?  I have 2 ESP Buzzzes, but in different weights for different situations.

Thanks!

lat64 flow... you can thank me later

Its cold up here in nor cal so that is why i have the flx"s one for glo rounds. The cryztal is a tourny disc and i dont use it as much and the z glo is my work horse  i find them to be very similar if i want to throw annhyzer ill use the teebird or the stalker. If there is some wind ill use the wasp.

i havent seen a pro d tracker yet ... also i was thinking about a whippet insted of the drone  but i go back and forth on that descision. as far as putters i was looking at a lat 64 putter for the rain the sinus and spike have 3 "grip pads" on them and feel good when it is downpourin up here.

i like the vlak but im not to familiar with the variations of that mold.

yes i thought that it would go well with the riot and take the nukes out they are all from tournys and are nothing i would have bought for myself.

You can get rid of the riot if u throw the flow. I definitely prefer the flow. Have you tried any slower fairway drivers? Much more control and still solid distances. I love the champ leopard, tourney warship and a kc pro whippet for utility shots and super windy days.

wow i do love the riot its great for low shots and it fills the preditor/firebird overstable wind slot, but a flow seems to be in order.

I agree 100% with you on the Flow Ron. Love that disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968