www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So i would like to hear your toughts on what is in my bag. The courses in the area are pretty diverse some are short and wooded others are epic big d courses, and a few that are good mixes of both. 

Warp speeds

star katana 169

1 domey z nuke

1flat top glo nuke

1 in between esp nuke

lat 64 riot

Distance drivers

star orc

Fairway drivers

beat to sweetness dx teebird

tracker

stalker

Mids

glo flx buzz

flx buzz

cryztal z buzz

z wasp

Putters

lots of wizards

lots of magics

I got cought up in the warp speed craze whaen they were new but recently have started diving with the slowest disc possible i get the buzz out to 250 pretty consistent.

i usualy leave the nukes in the truck unless there is wind.

Views: 207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lose a buzz get a drone. lose your katana get a frenzy DD2. one more hit on the teebird and its done so get a pro d tracker.

other than that the bag is solid. those putters have little glide. if u start to hit low go with something else

Looks pretty sound. When I built my bag I wanted a wind, hyzer, straight, and anny disc in each group. So based on that thinking. Some company for the Orc might help? Like a Valk (straight), Sidewinder or Vision (anny)?

I love my DX TeeBird as well. Usually I have to go through about three or four of them per year because they will go past the point that I like them.

If you like anhyzer shots give a Westside King a shot. Great tailwind disc. 

Kevin, do you really find a difference between your Buzzzes in the different plastics?  If so, can you describe them?  I have 2 ESP Buzzzes, but in different weights for different situations.

Thanks!

lat64 flow... you can thank me later

Its cold up here in nor cal so that is why i have the flx"s one for glo rounds. The cryztal is a tourny disc and i dont use it as much and the z glo is my work horse  i find them to be very similar if i want to throw annhyzer ill use the teebird or the stalker. If there is some wind ill use the wasp.

i havent seen a pro d tracker yet ... also i was thinking about a whippet insted of the drone  but i go back and forth on that descision. as far as putters i was looking at a lat 64 putter for the rain the sinus and spike have 3 "grip pads" on them and feel good when it is downpourin up here.

i like the vlak but im not to familiar with the variations of that mold.

yes i thought that it would go well with the riot and take the nukes out they are all from tournys and are nothing i would have bought for myself.

You can get rid of the riot if u throw the flow. I definitely prefer the flow. Have you tried any slower fairway drivers? Much more control and still solid distances. I love the champ leopard, tourney warship and a kc pro whippet for utility shots and super windy days.

wow i do love the riot its great for low shots and it fills the preditor/firebird overstable wind slot, but a flow seems to be in order.

I agree 100% with you on the Flow Ron. Love that disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968