www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

All of these people talk about 800, 900 1000 rated rounds!!!!?!? How do you configure those ratings? At my local course I am a +2 handicap!!! Par is 54!! So i am shooting 2 under or better every time!!  What is the formula!!!????? No pdga card!! No need for one!!!! Explain please!!!!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sounds like you dont need a handicap,what do you shoot with no handicap for 18 holes,
Like I said!!! I shoot par or better every time!!!! If I shoot over par I am mad!!!! 52 is an average score! I have a handicap because I play handicaps at our local courses!!!
sounds like you are on your way then,so bail on the handicaps as a cruch,and run with it,that way you start to build a game for youself,instead of trying to climb out of a hole by using handicaps.just start to build on what you have going.peace..
what course are you playing? Chances are we can figure out a rating of a round you're playing in a "general" sense.
Barnett Park , Orlando Fl!!!! PArk side!!!!
Turkey lake Park, On T2 i average 4 under!!!!!!
what is t2 and where is turkey lake park. I need specific information to see.
Turkey lake has 2 courses!! The old course and T2!!
Turkey lake park in Orlando!!!
dont let ratings distract you from the game,just like those aces bag tags,sounds like you got it under control just go out and play the guys you want to beat,get better,and just play hard,ive seen ratings and bag tags consume players to the point of them choking during rounds because they are so worried about losing a bag tag
you are far too excited about ratings. read the pdga ratings documents at pdga.com
Ratings are for PDGA sanctioned tournaments.
Play in a tournament and you will see your ratings for every round.
Join the PDGA and they will track your ratings as you play more tournaments.
Information about how they are compiled is on PDGA.com and in older discussions...
No need to worry about ratings unless you are playing tournaments.
Keep shooting under par (play every hole as a par 3...every hole.)
If you are really shooting 4 under for T2, playing every hole as par 3, Pro pads, then you are ready for a tournament.
If someone wants to better understand ratings by "what could / would" be I say check it out!

phooey on people who think you shouldn't get excited about all this. It IS exciting.
Conquering milestones in your game are fun, having a rating and watching it go up is FUN. Just keep your priorities in check. The mental game is a HUGE part of the whole picture. Don't choke on your rating. The only time you can get out of hand is when you're gonna 999 just to not face your rating... that's LAME!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968