www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

All of these people talk about 800, 900 1000 rated rounds!!!!?!? How do you configure those ratings? At my local course I am a +2 handicap!!! Par is 54!! So i am shooting 2 under or better every time!!  What is the formula!!!????? No pdga card!! No need for one!!!! Explain please!!!!

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just wandering what I was rated! Curios! I am not a tourney junkie! I have played in a couple of tourneys(only 2 at same course). Did ok for the first time playing I think! Had fun learned alot! Just love playing the game!!!

T2 Not playing par 3's from pro!!! #5 is a monster!!!

But I am understanding the whole EVERY hole as a par 3!!!!!! Even those long dogs!!!!
been there done that,and i now watch my friends be over concerned and consumed by their status, that they only care about,constantly online checking their rating,and flashing bag tags..i know it was fun for a couple years,but to me its not now,i love to play daily,and i go to different courses through out the week,i play tag holders all the time and without a tag i still give them hell,for the past two years guys ask me where is your tag,but at the end of a round theyre glad i dont have one,i will get one for 2011.
Going out and throwing with buds or self is much different then throwing a tourney. I was in one an event a few weeks ago were no one thrrew under par for that round. Two did throw par but none under par. That round will be rated different then the next round at the same course on the same day.
http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9777&year=2010&a...

Can't be the same tees. I might have the wrong course. If your are really that good and have the right course then your ready to play pro. Ha.
OMG!!
you need to calm down
I am on that list Longneck!!!! You have the right course!!! #11 Intermediate!! That was my 1st tourney!!!Sure was a fun day!! Wind was howling And I played like poop!!! Short tees not long!! No where near the pro level!!!! I have only been playing for a little over a year!!!! But not scared to play from pro pads!!! My best round from long pads is 4 down !!
Your average at this tournament was 918. You are probably a better player than these ratings show. Ratings only get close to showing your true average when you play many rounds at many different courses. For example, I could play two events a year at my home courses, play great, and have a great player rating based only on those rounds. Keep playing for the right reasons and your rating will show it.
Thanks Justin!!!

Just love to play!!!! Only tourneys I see myself doing, are the one's at my local!! Will pay the extra for the pdga!!!
Plus my 6 year old plays with me!!! So I have a lot of reasons to play!!!
Well, I'm with Wade on this, only because it's a little distracting when someone uses 4-5 exclamation points after every sentence!!!! Right!!!! I mean, here or there makes sense!!!!
exclamations are for excitement!!! ALL CAPS MEANS YELLING. PAIR THAT WITH EXCLAMATIONS AND I AM PRACTICALLY SCREAMING AT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968