www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

OK, say there is a guy signed up for a tournament in the intermediate field. He is not a current PDGA member, but was at one time. Looking at his past events this year the PDGA has his rating listed at 950. Granted , if you do a member search no info is provided, but when you look at the tournament scores it shows the rating. I can't seem to find the answer in the rule book or competition manual on this. If one spot shows his rating as 950 and another route shows you nothing, is he allowed to play in this division?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You would have to calculate his rating yourself by including all past rounds. He might have thrown the round of his life at 950. You cant base his skill level off of just a few rounds. I do, however, see the problem. There is always a lot of sandbagging in the intermediate div, I feel that Its up to the other intermediate players to put the pressure on him to step it up. Don't be afraid to ask him about it, he might not really understand the issue.
The round ratings were different than 950. The PDGA lists your rating next to your name and then each rounds score and round ratings. I think this might actually fall under points race question as well.
If he was once a 950 rated player, he has no buisness in MA2
""bagger""
So the 950 WAS his old player rating before his membership expiered?? or did you get that number from a round rating from the tournament results from this year?
I am assuming it is his old rating from when he was a current PDGA member.
Thanks for the reply Mark.
he might just play once in a while now, and not be as good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968