www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I've heard alot about the Rattler on this website.. but I've never seen it in the store or noticed anyone throwing one..... so fill me in..what is this disc like..  If it is in your bag.. tell me what shots you use it for..I've heard alot of people saying they use it to get out of trouble...well do you use it when you aren't in trouble? long putts,, short putts,, approach shots....just wondering... I can't imagine switching putters,, but i may try it out if it is a good approach disc..  thanks in advance

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr. Ellis, would you like to take this one?
I use mine as a catch disc. Great for warming up before rounds.
I was going to say the same thing.

I have two of them that I use on occasion, one light and one heavy. I use them for warming up and playing catch before rounds and tourneys and upshots when everything is too stable or I need some sick glide. It definitely has its uses as a utility disc...come to think of it, I wish I had it Sunday as my JKA-x costed me a stroke.
I really love them. They just go where you throw them. I use mine for approaches from 80-120 feet but i used to throw it all the time before i learned how to jump putt. It holds such a clean line so you can run the chains really accurately but not go far behind if you miss because it is so slow. Definetly a disc everyone should have.
Upshot disc or Putter. Like a Super Puppy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968