www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi everybody!

The latest message to all members stated that "Discgolfers are REAL Americans.". I am European, a German to be precise. Does that mean that I am not a discgolfer? Or not a real one?
I vote in all our elections. Unfortunately non of them is on November 2nd, so I guess I'm excluded. Maybe there should be something like a guest account for non-US-American-disc-in-basket-throwers.

Anyway - you all should vote on November 2nd. And don't forget to make a good choice...

Best wishes from Hamburg (the one in Germany)

Frank

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"...bible and my shotgun."

I'll hold on to my Atheism and my education...as an American.
REAL Americans?

Or as Miss Teen USA from South Carolina might say: Real U.S. Americans.

Some of might recall the beauty contest where Miss South Carolina became famous (infamous?) for her answer about teaching geography to children.
Thats why they say "It's American as apple pie", Not, "It's American as strudel". It is just a figure of speech thats all.
...and He still hasn't figured out our language.....around here, we use pronouns.
See that "U R Merican gun totin' disc throin' fuel..."

To be said in 'merikan' english.
what about us convicted felons that cant vote?

:(
Wow that law amazes me, you could make being a woman a crime, and therefore make them lose the vote, how many innocent bra's have died in the name of feminism?
When you decide to commit a felony and get caught you then decide to give up your rights. Except your right to prison sex.
I already voted about a week ago. Now if I can just get them to stop wasting paper with all of that crap mail they send me. Goes straight to the recycling bin. I am tired of reading (and hearing) about how I shouldn't vote for the other guy because he is such an asshole that he will break into my house and assault my family. Politics is a load of crap and if they actually did something instead of bickering like out of control two year olds we might just have a system where things could change for the better. As it is we have a system run by cash flow. Tired of hearing about the stupid Tea Party as well. A bunch of whiners. I will be happy when all of this is over.

But I already cast my vote.
The native Indian is the "true,real American",look what happened to them.Everyone is still getting "srcewed "over.
Vote,then go throw some plastic for the American way.
Agree,
No one wants to work together to look good (supposedly) at everyones expense.
There are REAL PROBLEMS that need to be solved, but most likely will be pushed under the rug.
For the rest us to deal with.
We must rely upon ourselves as part of any solution(s).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968