www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are some good drivers to use if I do not have a whole lot of snap.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most distance for the money- Lat64 River. It is very forgiving, has extra glide, and doesn't require snap to get it going for distance.

How far are you throwing now and what discs are you using?
I have to 2nd Dookville's vote on the Lat 64 River. Get it in a Lighter weight, Mid 160's, and it will fly far for you. Does have some good fade when thrown softer or a without bit of spin, but still goes. The other I would suggest is a Discraft Avenger SS in the lightest weight possible (165-166gm). My FURTHEST driver I can control, and I don't have a lot of snap myself.
The star tl or a pro leapord should do,great control discs for me.
do you know anything about lat 64's halo?  i've been hearing good things about that disc company and havent picked one up yet
The Halo is a great disc, but its most definately not for someone without snap. For the big guns.

Kinda of the beat of the main brands, but the Classic Inferno from Quest AT is a great disc for D, for those who do not have the snap yet.... but remember the Inferno and the Classic inferno is not the same disc....

There are so many disc's that would be just what you are looking for, for the most part maybe look for under stable to start with.

Most DG Courses don't average more than 300ft per hole. The River is completely capable of reaching those distances, and more, with very little effort. The disc is also very responsive when you power down on it. In lighter weights it can be turned over, and in heavier weights you can rip on it without worrying about crashing and burning it to the right. It is just such a versitile, straight flyer, for snap or NO snap throws.
Monarch.

Epic!!!!!! It's named that for a reason!!!!

nooooooooo
Roadrunner , Sidewinder , Monarch , DX Tee Bird , Leopard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968