www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey guys I have a general question. Does anyone have any of the small to medium size bags of either of these companies that they may be able to "Donate" or sell for a very minimal fee. I really can't afford a hell of alot. I have an Innova Competition bag. Its HUGE. Even if the bag is in general dis Repair I can "repair" it. I have a whole roll of duct tape and a full can of silly string to take care of it.

Thanks Guys
David

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a fade tourney bag bottom is ripped. it is taped and works fine. I would let it go for free if you are in the area or I would only want shipping re imbursed.
Hey man I have a Innova Deluxe Bag that I am trying to trade. I would love to hook it up. You are in Texas though...
got a very nice almost new fade crunch bag. pm if interested
Have had 2 fade bags that have torn and ripped at the seams.

My Revolution bag is still going strong.
Latutide 64!
Revolution bags are awesome.
I have the carolina model. It is great sized and feels good with straps. It is pretty rugged and water resistant. With a little effort, a dry bag inside is possible in the rain.
Sorry guys I wasn't trying to get a poll going. I was trying to see if anyone had one of the small to medium size bags that they were willing to "donate" to me. I know those two companies make funky colors and that is what my daughter is looking for but I can't afford to get even the crappiest of bags for her. But I am a wizard with needle and thread, tape and some left over herculiner.
Do you still have the bag and are willing to give it away for free?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968