www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I allways hear about people using streamers on their discs. I've never tried this my self cause I'm usually really good at finding them. To be honest I've lost more this winter then ever and I'm getting kinda sick of it.
This weekend is our Ice Bowl in Ann Arbor and I was thinking about trying out the Streamer method on my drivers so I dont lose them or get stroked for taking to long finding them. i wanted to know what works best for a streamer.. Yarn or Ribbon? and Duct Tape or Masking? to hold it on. Or basically and tips on this method.
I'm also concerned about changing the flight of my drive by the addition of string. so any advice would be great. say if I usually throw a Averger. should I try a SS avenger ??.

Tags: Ice, bowl, ribbon, snow, streamers, string

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes foot prints suck i wish people would follow a main trail then branch off to there disc then follow there foot prints back to main trail

Gabriel said:
If it's gunna snow, I'd rather it come down with a fury.. Looking for a disc cut mark with a ton of foot stomp marks is for the birds.
Thanks for that tip the other day Garrett. Last Thursday and Friday were really the first times Ive played in the snow. I wouldn't have thought of that if you didn't say something. Thanks
Miah and I went out to hudson about 2 weeks ago and actually used my cart / disc buggy to make a main trial.. Looked like we made a sidewalk in the snow. Our hope was to create a path for others to follow, Who knows if it worked but at least we tried..

Garrett Graham said:
Yes foot prints suck i wish people would follow a main trail then branch off to there disc then follow there foot prints back to main trail

Gabriel said:
If it's gunna snow, I'd rather it come down with a fury.. Looking for a disc cut mark with a ton of foot stomp marks is for the birds.
Bump

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968