www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends!

Rip Disc Golf is GIVING AWAY yet another Free disc!!! The Winner can pick from one of the two Rip Disc Golf putters. The Graboide or the Relic! Both disc's are first runs.

To play just put the words "Anhyzer Bush" as a reply. On the link below

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/rip-disc-...

I pay for shipping within the USA, anyone outside the USA is welcome to play along but has to pay their own shipping.

Tags: Free, disc, drawing, from, golf, rip

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A Relic in hand is worth an

Anhyzer Bush

Okay then you my friend own me a Anhzyer Bush!

Hey guys do not forget to sign up for the free disc this month! Rip Disc Golf is up and running with two PDGA Approved putters, the Graboide and the Relic!

The Graboide- Is a beaded putter that runs over stable! It's nice for putting and super nice for driver!

The Relic - Is a none beaded putter that runs stable to under stable! It's super nice for putting and nice for driving!

Both putters have a hard flight plate with a rubber lip that grabs the heck out of the chains! Also grabs the ground on those up-shots so the disc almost has no skip at all!

Hello and good day, Rip Disc Golf is giving away a free disc, with free shipping.... how can that not be good for you? And all you need to do is follow the link above which does not leave discgolfersrus. And you'll be signed up for that free disc I have been giving away every month.
The month is almost half over, do not forget to sign up for the free disc drawing!

Oh nice!

Anhyzer Bush, with some PBR in the bag and a spiffy new putter might help my game!

Yup
This month is about over, so for all those that have not signed up for the free disc, you only have a few days! Remember the disc is free and the shipping is free! It's a win win win for you all!
Only a few more days to go before this month disc give away, and only 33 people signed up... do not forget to sign up for your chance to win!
Anhyzer Bush

We are here, this is the last day to sign up for the Free disc That Rip Disc Golf is giving away for the month of June.... I'll do the drawing on Monday. Have a great long weekend every one.

This month winner is Cloin! Awesome awesome, Colin send me your contact info and I'll get you that free Rip Disc Golf Putter!

Thanks again

Skipper Hamilton

Rip Disc Golf

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968