www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am going to do a run in the next month or so of Glow plastic, the lip well be the only part that glows like a ring! I was wanting to know how many plays Night golf? Do you think that the outer lip glowing would be enough? The outer lip is over 60% of the plastic.

Grip N Rip

Skipper Hamilton

Tags: Golf, Graboide, Relic, Rip, disc, glow, putter

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Might not be enough, if buried in the rough or something.

We play glow here! Wednesday night it was windchill of 8 F or so, with snow on the ground (but clean tee pads thanks to me) and we had..11 players for glow league. All year round regardless of weather!

YAWWWWW.....i can rip disc golf even at night....YAWWWWWWWWWW
Nothing set in stone yet, I do like the idea, just because I think it would look good, but maybe it would be better to do the flight plate in glow, leaving more area to see, and leaving the lip the same as the rest of the putters. Be more likely to be the same that way.
Two tone glow: lip ring could be brighter then the flight plate.could be an awsome "Glow"double effect.
yeah like a pink and yellow/green.. humm
guess we'll be looking for that color combo glow;>}
this idea rocks.
You could run some samples to see if it works how you like it !
Use Europium Glow Powder. Lasts up to 14 hours! Comes in different colors!

Yeah I have been working on the Glow disc's, though I still am not sure if I want to light up the ring or light up the centers, I was thinking about trying a run with of each and seeing what the players like! And please every one let me knwo what you think you would like better?

Send a few my way and I can test them out for ya! ;)
I think that would work, this last week when I threw my glow, by the time it was my turn to throw, the only thing still glowing was the ring because its so much thicker than the plate itself, so I quit lighting the plate up and just did the ring. I like your idea, I'm definitely on board.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968