www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hello Friends,

If you want a chance to win a FREE Rip Disc Golf Putter then go to the link below and reply with the keyword on that link (not this post)

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/rip-disc-...

Rip Disc's Putters are made of a hard flight plate with a very grippy rubber lip that grabs the chains. The Relic is a none beaded straight flying putter, thrown hard it'll turn over. The Graboide is a large beaded putter, this disc is over stable, great for putter, but maybe even better for ripping off the tee... you can put a lot on this disc and it'll get where you want it!

Tags: Free, Graboide, Relic, disc, drawing, from, golf, rip

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NOT this POST !

Not sure why but it was linking the two posts together for june and july, but it's all good... if you already put in the key word please go ahead and re-post it as I wont have the old one.

Thanks

Skipper

Just got 1,800 discs done, so I am good to go for a short while, I hope I run out fast! Thanks you every one who has tried them... I have had alot of good feedback on them.

"Black Ace"
This is a once in a month chance, to win a free disc! I have been doing this every month.... so please sign up for your chance to win!
Just putting it back on top :) and yes it's a free disc.
Mike, make sure you fellow the link on the top of the page and post the word Black Ace there.
One, Two, FREE, Four.... Thats how my 3 year old counts.
that's my favorite number!  FREE :)
Only a few more days left!
Black Ace
Make sure you leave the reply in the right place so I get it with the rest of the drawing! And the 31st is the last day to get it in for those of you that do not have it in!
Last day!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968