www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Okay guys and gals, it's time for another disc give away, just follow the link below to sign up to win the free disc (free shipping) Thanks for playing along and I hope you winners love your new Putters!

The winner picks from one of the Two PDGA Approved Rip Disc Golf putters. The Graboide and the Relic! These putters grab the basket and stay there! They are also great upshot disc's, they hit the ground with almost no skip at all.

http://discgolfer.ning.com/group/ripdiscgolf/forum/topics/disc-draw...

Thanks again

Skipper

RDG

Tags: Free, disc, drawing, from, golf, rip

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only 20 members out of around a 120 have signed up for the free disc.. Do not forget to sign up before yhe last day of the month.

Its free! If you are not yet a member of the Rip Disc Golf club go to the link above for your chance to win a free disc every month.
"Atomic Hyzer Bomb"
"Atomic Hyzer Bomb" Thanks
Make sure that you go to the link above to sign up for the drawing as I do not take names from this post to do the drawing! And if you have not signed up yet you still have time! I'll do the drawing on the 1st of next month.
Wow already the 23rd!!! Do not forget to sign up for the disc drawing!

Atomic

Hyzer

Bomb

Almost the end of the month... Do not miss your chance to win the free disc from Rip Disc Golf.

Yeah I am back online! Have not had internet for 2 month or so! And it's really hard to get much done from a smart phone!

Do not forget this is the last day for the free disc!

It's the 31st and the last day for this month disc give away! So do not forget to sign up for the free disc!

Sorry I have been kinda out of touch lately as I have not had internet for 2 month! I am happy to be back online. Been playing about 7 rounds a week so thats been good!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968