www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For a limited time I'll be selling both the Relic and the Graboide prototype putters only on DGRUS, just $12 for the set! The price well go up from there soon but I would like to get a few out there and hear back from you!!! For this price you have to send me an Email letting me know what you think of the disc! I'll post a few pictures below, and have more on my profile should you want to see them!

If you want to order any of these disc's please send my a personal message on DGRUS or Email me at Ripdiscgolf@gmail.com I can take a check or do Paypal. I'll need your shipping address along with payment.

Email me for more info on the two new Putters!

These are only the prototype run, they came off a little lightweight (Relic's around 160-165) and (Graboides around 152-157)

With the next run weight well be up! But so well the price.

Skipper

Rip Disc Golf

Tags: Disc, Golf, Graboide, Relicand, Rip, for, new, now, putters, sale, More…the

Views: 804

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well I have to say thanks to you all for a great first day with the new Rip Disc Golf prototypes putters! I sold around 80 disc's today much of them from DGRUS! I have about 20 more set up for sell then I am hanging onto the rest of the Prototype's

If you want any from this run act fast!

Thanks again

Skipper

Rip Disc Golf

if i had the mula...but imma broke golfer
wow and people make fun of the way the arrow looks,that thing is hiddious
is this the next disc everybody has to have because someone else got it,this is what i dont get new stuff keeps coming out like its suppose to help or save your game and you all rush to get it..,heres one we all need ,,killer graphics also,so pick one up

Every one I know that throws Arrows loves them! Seems like a solid disc!

:)

just friendly fire,
yeah i need one of these in my bag
Oh I know, didn't bug me at all. Friendly fire is nothing... I'm sure I'll get worth! The graboide has a really huge bead on it, some seem to like that idea others not so much.
its ok noone will say anything bad about them after i win pro worlds with my whole bag Rip DG discs...oh and my 06and 150 ce roc...they will never leave the bag
Dang, my first sponsorships :) lol
lol
Better make sure Kevin Bacon doesn't own a trademark on that

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968