www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a Discraft Buzzz in my bag but I've heard a lot of good things about the Rocs.  Any preference between the two or a better suggestion as far as a mid-range disc?

Tags: Buzzz, Roc, mid-range

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally prefer the buzzz...a z buzzz to be exact..i bought a ti buzz recently and was very pleased...i bought into all the roc talk and imho...i don't like them..my 2cents

I've thrown both and prefer the Buzzz...but you should search this forum for many, many detailed threads on the subject...

I like the buzzz better.. requires less "UMPH" than the roc

Awww man this discussion again?? lol  ROC

Sorry man...I'm new.

Can't decide so both are in my bag..... Love them both though and throw them for most drives inside about 300

I don't think I'll ever have that kind of power.

It's okay I'm just busting your balls lol

You will. With practice

Neither. Mako or Skeeter.

loves me some mako

I have to tell you out of the numerous discs i have had the pleasure to throw when it comes to a mid range discs i try to find something that is able to do it all, not just one thing, a go to disc. i have thrown both a roc and a buzz for a good amount of time and had time to study them both flight wise and reaction wise do to weather and other contributing factors.I have to say that the buzz defiantly beats the rock in distance and control in all conditions. The rock is almost as good but there is only one problem with it due to the pop-out on the bottom of the rim it actually cuts down on the aerodynamics of the disc causing more drag on the disc in wind where as the buzzz has a nice sleek straight slope allowing for wind to pass over more smoothly. This allows for more of a glide potential and an ease on the control. so instead of having to focus on how hard you have to throw it you can ,in turn, focus on where it needs to go. I would have to say that in all conditions and for any line needed the buzzz truly exceeds expectations. i really hope this helps.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968