www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Not too DG related but I did miss league today because of it, I was long boarding last night with my brother and a couple friends and as I foolishly tried to join my brother and friend being pulled by the bicycle my other friend was riding, I lost my footing and stayed on the board too long as I fell off to the left I stepped hard only on my left side of my left foot witch cracked it sideways and under my leg , throwing all 220 lbs on it, I hurt so bad like I snapped it off , all around the left ball bone on the left side swolled up like a tennis ball, my brother hurried to the house and picked us all up in the truck, when I got home it swolled up even more when we took the shoe off, it looke like a grape fruit,, its able to slowly take weight on it, but very slowly, when It first happend , after the pain was hitting me for like 2 minutes I got hot flashes fuzzed out, couldnt see a thing with my eyes wide open and had to make myself control my beathing, this almost happend again when I woke up and stood up , not even really standing on it, what should I do for the next weak, I have no insurance and dont think its broke "I really hope" . Ive iced it and kept it elevated since I got home last night, but havent wrapped it yet , when should I wrap it and how long do I keep it wrapped, do stop Icing when its wrapped or what? btw the swelling was down by about half when I woke up this afternoon but its still funky looken , a bit bulgy and the same pain when moving it like around the joints of the ankle on all sides.

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i feel for you. i fractured my ankle in feb. i have benefits but needed surgery after er visit first. now after some pt too i've run up a bill of $30-40k

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968