www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Is anyone going to this? I was going to head out a day early and play some golf out there before it starts.
Here is the festival info
THE DEAD • (ONLY SUMMER PERFORMANCE) • BOB DYLAN AND HIS BAND • THE STRING CHEESE INCIDENT • (ONLY 2009 PERFORMANCE) • WILLIE NELSON & FAMILY • THE BLACK CROWES • DAMIAN 'JR. GONG' MARLEY & NAS • STS9 • G. LOVE & SPECIAL SAUCE • GOV'T MULE • BROKEN SOCIAL SCENE • YONDER MOUNTAIN STRING BAND • THE DISCO BISCUITS • LES CLAYPOOL • COLD WAR KIDS • JOHN BUTLER • CHROMEO • ANI DIFRANCO • MSTRKRFT • MATISYAHU • GIRL TALK • GUSTER • FEMI KUTI & THE POSITIVE FORCE • MARTIN SEXTON • FLOGGING MOLLY • RAILROAD EARTH • THE HOLD STEADY • TOOTS & THE MAYTALS • RALPH STANLEY & THE CLINCH MOUNTAIN BOYS • BRETT DENNEN • ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA • GRACE POTTER AND THE NOCTURNALS • SHPONGLE DJ SET • SON VOLT • JACKIE GREENE • LOTUS • SOULIVE • MAN MAN • PETER ROWAN BLUEGRASS BAND W/ TONY RICE • KING SUNNY ADE & HIS AFRICAN BEATS • KID CUDI • STS9 (LIVE PA SET) • THE GLITCH MOB • DAVY KNOWLES AND BACK DOOR SLAM • EOTO • PRETTY LIGHTS • REBELUTION • QUANNUM ALL STARS FT. LYRICS BORN, THE MIGHTY UNDERDOGS, GIFT OF GAB & LIFESAVAS • TOUBAB KREWE • SAM ROBERTS BAND • HILL COUNTRY REVUE • KYLE HOLLINGSWORTH BAND • LIPP SERVICE (ELIOT LIPP + MEMBERS OF PNUMA) • 2020 SOUNDSYSTEM • BREAK SCIENCE FT. ADAM DEITCH • THE HARD LESSONS • UNDERGROUND ORCHESTRA • FUTURE ROCK • THE MACPODZ • STEPPIN' IN IT • GIANT PANDA GUERILLA DUB SQUAD • CHRIS PIERCE • RACHEL GOODRICH • THE RAGBIRDS • FOUR FINGER FIVE

Additional artists to be announced ...

to get more info go to rothburyfestival.com

Weve got some good newsROTHBURY is extending the deadline to participate in the Layaway Ticket Program. Thats right! Weve received an overwhelming number of requests from folks who want to purchase a Layaway Ticket option, but need a little more time.

so now you have another full week to take advantage the Layaway option, which allows you to pay for your Weekend Ticket or GOOD LIFE VIP Tickets/Packages in three installments. Thats only $99.50 down (plus ticket fees and shipping) when you purchase a ROTHBURY Weekend Ticket. The Layaway offer will only last through April 22 check this link for details http://www.rothburyfestival.com/tickets/#myLink

Tags: music

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats an awesome line up. Coughing up the $700-$800 for the weekend for me and my girl is whats keeping me away.
hippiediscdude said:
Thats an awesome line up. Coughing up the $700-$800 for the weekend for me and my girl is whats keeping me away.

250 each is not that bad since camping is included and you can bring your own food and booze. last year my girl and her friend made bloody mary's and sold them to the people camping around us and made their money back in 1 day
Are you looking for the ULTIMATE festival experience? Would you like to have unprecedented access to VIP & backstage amenities at one of the nation's premier music festivals? Do you want to live out your wildest dreams at ROTHBURY 2009?!?

How about landing your very own DJ set at ROTHBURY? Or cruising in helicopter over the Festival site? Want to tie-the-knot on-stage at ROTHBURY?

Well, now is your chance, thanks to the Fantasy ROTHBURY Auction series!

Fantasy ROTHBURYThe Fantasy ROTHBURY Auction is offering these experiences, and so much more, in three (3) Fantasy ROTHBURY Packages (One for each day of the Festival). Each Day's Package (FRI, SAT, SUN) includes one of the epic ROTHBURY experience listed above, plus two (2) GOOD LIFE Village Safari Tent accommodations including all of the GOOD LIFE Village VIP amenities, and exclusive ROTHBURY Royalty Status for the weekend. What is ROTHBURY Royalty Status, you ask? You simply won't believe it! Click here for all the details.

ROTHBURYs Fantasy Auction for Charity begins on Monday - but the Auction ends on June 19, 2009, so get your bids in!

Also today, ROTHBURY begins exclusive "Fantasy ROTHBURY" contests in partnership with select 2009 ROTHBURY artists. The Fantasy ROTHBURY contests give fans of The Dead , The String Cheese Incident , G. Love & Special Sauce, The Hold Steady, Broken Social Scene and more an opportunity to share in a once-in-a-lifetime experience with their favorite artists. Check out fantasyrothbury.com for all the details!
festival maps and time slots are now online check them out at http://rothburyfestival.com/festival_schedule.php
I almost made the trip, but I'm in Florida and ultimately the logistics are a little too rough. It was close though, with that lineup!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968