www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

have you spent on discs?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have played in alot of tourneys where I won lots of plastic, but as far as just buying I would put a random guess out there at $250.

I bought 20 brand new CE Firebirds for 900 dollars earlier this year. I thought that was a lot, but worth it.

On discs alone, I'm with Eric - probably around $250. The bigger question (and I hope my wife doesn't see this) is how much have I spent on all things disc golf this year. PDGA dues, 2 new bags, entry fees to tournaments, entry fees to league doubles, 2 new Innova hats, a portable stool, travel to and from tournaments and a portable pole hole? The thing is the enjoyment that I get out of it and the great people that i get to meet makes it more than worth it! My New Years resolution is to keep track of how much I spend on disc golf and keep it hid from my wife. If I don't, she will want to spend the money on stupid stuff, like food and cloths;)

Between discs and Tourney,   oh  I dont even want to think about it.

why did you buy 20? hah

haha thats how i am. ive only been playin dor about 3 or 4 months but i cant stop buying discs and what not and im about to buy a bag now.

wayyyyy tooo much.....roughly 350

No Comment.  Probably way too much.

I would say several thousand. What can I say, I like CE plastic....alot!

20, because it was a better deal. Need those backups

Honestly, I can't say for sure, but I dont' want to go back and think about it.  I'm sure it is in the thousands since I started playing last year.

I just started in July and have spent about 300 on discs and another 150-200 on a bag and other disc golf items and 30 in the one tourney I played

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968