www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got an R Pro Skeeter and it's WAY more flippy/flexible than I thought it was going to be.

What is this flippy of a disc best used for? It feels as if it would be very inconsistent?

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

R- Pro beats up very fast , I would say its going to be best used for quick turnover shots , uphill shots and hyzer flips.
I hear you, I threw the Wahoo in R-Pro for a couple dozen rounds and then just couldn't get it to hyzer flip anymore.

I have a Roc and Wahoo both in R-Pro.  The Roc has bounced off a number of trees and is still a very stable disc. It is my go to get out of trouble disc, especially in the woods.  It's a 180g midrange that I use to bull through foliage when necessary and it's taken a beating well.  My Wahoo on the other hand has only been used in practice, hasn't hit anything but ground and it's already getting beat up.

I love the distance I get with R-Pro, but it is not durable. If it comes anywhere near a tree or a rock or a tough blade of grass it gets cuts, dings, gashes, etc. I can throw my R-Pro Boss forever - but I have to keep replacing them because they get chewed up so quickly!
I only like R-Pro in putters.  For anything else I prefer Star and Champion in that order.
I second that... I have a 180 R-pro Roc that has been my go to stable mid for over a year.  Its hit plenty of trees and on two particular holes consistently lands in heavy gravel.  Still stable and no significant damage...
I'm curious as to why uphill?
Yeah, I'm sure a Roc would stay stable for quite some time.
Shitty.
How come you choose R-Pro above all other plastics?
Interesting.  I'm more of a hard plastic putter such as the magnet.  Although, the Dart catches my eye for way-long jump puts.
r-pro boss is a speed 13 ar-pro rock is a speed 8 ( i think ) higher the speed the deeper the ding . yes i replace my bosses all the time .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968