www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got an R Pro Skeeter and it's WAY more flippy/flexible than I thought it was going to be.

What is this flippy of a disc best used for? It feels as if it would be very inconsistent?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah I used to love my R-pro Boss's and X-cal's but they just beat up faster then they flew. I think the R stands for replaceable ; )
Haha ok.
A disc that flippy is best for use on a picnic table upside down breaking "it" up
agreed

haha a disc in r-pro would be the last plastic you want to break "it" up on;  it's so sticky (the plastic).  

When you throw uphill the nose of the disc will be nose- UP causing a disc to stall out and fly more overstable.  So try throwing something more understable and possibly lighter on uphill holes.
I bought an R-Pro Boss few years ago, it went from overstable to massive understable in less than 3 months. It seems like everything it hit took a chunck out of it. It got beat up real fast, but I have an R-Pro putter and it's holding up very well. Personally, I won't buy anymore R-Pro.
I also throw understable up hill because if I put some anny on it, when it is at the top of the hill, instead of stalling to the left, it will flatten out.
Same here.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968