www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have an R-pro dart & its floppy, really floppy. now they are releasing the r-pro boss. has anyone thrown it? i just cant picture throwing a driver that is soft and floppy

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also have an R pro Japan Open Roc that is nice on short holes and will keep any line you put on it as long as you dont throw it to hard.

http://www.herodiscusa.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06...
R pro boss is only good for a few throws in a field, if you hit something its done. Stay away!!
tru dat! it doesnt hold up. which is a bummer since i can throw that disc 400+ and i cant with other discs.
R Pro will find a place...just not in the woods!!!
I bought a 150 and 160 r-pro boss. I like the feel and they are not as floppy as the dart. I think they will be a great disc for those open field drives. I hear they can get beat up rather quickly though but at 12 bucks a shot they are not that expensive. I still like the FLX plastic better by discraft but I see this disc having a place in my bag.
OK, Martin, admit that 400' was on hole 18 @ Solitude ;-)
Enjoy throttling the competition!

Single-use discs don't make much sense.

steve timm
I've been throwing a Star Boss forehand and recently got a 162-gram R-Pro Boss to try backhand, hoping it would be less over-stable.

I found that the R-Pro plastic allows me to "tune" the R-Pro Boss. It was coming left too hard for me (RHBH) so I tuned the rim down and was able to make it go straighter and even flip a bit.
I love my 161g and 159g R-Pro Boss. Slight hyzer flip and glides a long way. Gets nicked really easy, but a towel sands it down easy. My 150g and 141g are way too under stable. Don't throw them anymore. May keep them for altitude though.

I now putt with the R-Pro Aviar P&A (no bead). Great soft feel and goes real straight. Replaced my JK Aviars (not soft like they used to be), and Omega super softs.

Anyone throw the R-Pro Destroyer or Xcaliber yet? These may be sweet too!
dude i threw one r pro for liek 550 it was so sweet but, havent gotten one yet.
R-pro Aviar and R-pro Cro are sweet discs. They stick very well for those shots where you want minimal skip/slide. I have a larger arm and the R-pro Boss is very understable compared to the champion model. It's a good disc for situations where you have no run-up and still need to go a mile or two. The speed of the Boss lends the R-pro model to increased damage from impacts. Just like clinging to the chains, they cling to pine trees exceptionally well. I would love to see the Boss in the regular Pro plastic...

Donny! R-pro Xcal? In the wrong hands that thing would be mush after just one round, no?
i love the r-pro plastic!!! the dart especially, it takes a while to break it in, but once u do *muah* awesome! Ive made shots with my dart that i thought i would never see in my life

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968