www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So much for my main driver.

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That sucks!

my friend lost mine the other day! guess i won't be a getting a new one of those! ha ha

what was the last straw for the SL?  why did it deserve it?

Well I have about 10 left..

Get a Latitude 64 Flow - 11 spd, 6 gli, -1 turn, 2 fade

compared to SL   -------- 10 spd, 5 gli, -1 turn, 2 fade

The Flow is insanely good, and Lat 64's plastic is superior to Innova's in every way.  Get a Gold Line Flow.  Grippier than Star, just as durable and doesn't need to be broken in, it's perfect out of the box.

My guess is it probably wasn't selling as well as the Beast, which is very similar and they have the Archon now which is basically an 11 speed Beast, although the Archon seems to throw a tad more stable.
wow really? That really sucks the star sl is a really great driver. Why discontinue it >:(
thnks for the insight ive had sl's in my bag since i started throwing disc.

The Ludicrous Speed (tm) drivers of late have been killing it in sales.  Those slower discs which don't sell well are going to be getting the axe, I think.

I really liked this disc because it was more stable than the Beast and it became a great late turnover disc.  I liked it for longer hyzerflip turnovers more than the Beast.  It is a shame, but I've found the PD, so I'm all good.  RIP SL
Innova has removed all traces of the SL and Pro Starfire (same mold) from their website.  According to Dave D from Innova, the mold needs to be "repaired".  He said it will be back.  If so, why did they remove it from their website?  Don't look for it to return any time soon.
Mold will be "repaired" by becoming a wide rimmed monster.  I'd rather have the Starfire/SL.
I've still got 5 in the bag, so I'm okay for quite a while.  I don't lose discs often at all.  After that, I may go to the Lat64 Flow.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968