www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In the past month I've lost a Star Destroyer, a DX Shark, an Archangel, a Blunt Gumbputt and a Rogue. Anyone know any good voodoo or black magic for keeping my discs? I'm almost afraid to play now.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ya Da La, Black Mouse, and Pinto are disc eaters for sure. When I play down there. I always carry some "I don't care if I loose them" discs, but that's a small price to pay for playing such awesome courses!

You just have to shake it off and keep playing. Oh, and still try and have fun!

Keep your eye on where is goes, i have a buddy who will throw and turn around.  Also buy bright color discs they are much easier to find if they take a weird bounce or roll.

Bright colors help alot, Pink is the best. Greens and Yellows hide well. Tye Dyes blend to easy. I also try not to watch where the disc land, but I will look for a near by land marker (odd tree, sign, bench ect...) that will keep you closer to the distance where you land. I see alot of people looking 80 feet short/long of where there disc really landed.

How do you lose a Gumbputt lol

I dunno... Try a voodoo or a magic (probably black in color)

;)

good,now buy something you can throw and wont lose,all those disc must not have been working for you,get a sidewinder and a roc
My advice too would be bright colors.  I have some darker reds (mainly for winter).  As the brush thickens, I like my white colored discs because they stand out in all that green.  But I'm playing with neon orange, green and pinks if I can find them.  However, water will rob you every time.  Lost a few discs already to the drink, although I have found at least one that went into the water
Bright Neon Colors ( Like Neon Pink ) show up well.  In thick Snow , Dark colors show best.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968