www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im running a tournament next month and I need a scoreboard. I have found the ones online at the PDGA store and the companys website and will buy one if I have to.. but I thought I would check here to see if anyone had a used one they would be willing to sell.

Views: 259

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Make your own. I am sure some people on this site can help. One of the more interesting ideas I have seen is using slatted window shutters. Turn them upside down and cover the backs so cards don't fall through. Just set the cards in the slats and mark the hole numbers. You may be able to find some shutters at your local ReStore or equivalent.
Donnie,

I know you probably were referring to something you can use onsite at the tourney....but in case you haven't checked out the website: www.discgolfscene.com, you should.....hands down my favorite disc site ( other than this one). Keeps all you scores and allows for TDs to post results, etc. It was designed by Pete Crist (local 101 golfer). here is an example of a completed tourney with results....http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Union_Negotiates_for_Indep....

all available free of charge!

hope this helps
Found a picture of the shutter score boards. Both the red and white are the same. The stands they are on are seperate. Like an edsel. Hope it helps

Anyone else have any pics?

That looks promising.
Here is another simple one. Manilla style envelopes or folders for the card slots, set on boards.

Northern Waters style. Cardboard.

Try this # to Lynx Disc Golf Services, 1-888-LynxDGS, I believe they will sell at wholesale to TDs or Clubs

Here's one from a tourney I played down in Charlotte. Very nicely done 'shutter' job

One from our club tourney "the mountain sports festival" in Asheville, NC. It used velcro'd placards & looked pretty snazzy
http://scorepointe.com/

I just ordered one from them. Good fast service and they are in stock.
Did the writing wipe off easily?
I like the color changes and some one has good penmanship.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968