www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the easiest way to find Scratch Scoring Averages for courses?  I see that some courses on www.dgcoursereview.com have the SSA's listed but not all of them.  Does the PDGA website have this information?

Tags: Average, SSA, Scoring, Scratch

Views: 453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol nevermind I try that and just get page not found.
The link is in a state of no worky. Why yes, I did write click it and open it in another tab. Still, no worky. Out of curiosity, why is the PDGA website so unnecessarily difficult to navigate? I mean, course SSAs really should be an item in a menu somewhere. Is the site run by volunteers? To be honest, if we are paying an outside person/company to administer such a train wreck of a website, we should really reconsider our options when the current contract comes due.
Unfortunately, the SSA lookup is down indefinitely while they are working on the next upgrade for the Drupal interface.
Bummer!

Anywhere we can find course SSAs yet?  Chuck?

Yep. You can always just figure out what score produces a 1000 rating in each round once official ratings are posted for an event. But there's no looking them up in a course listing table.

Is there anything that I can purchase that has the course ratings displyed. They don't have to be in list form.

Not that I know of. The PDGA iPhone app ($4.99) uses the course ratings for the round rating calculations but does not display the SSA values.

Any word on when/if the app will be released for Android?

Not even a hint from the developers yet. It looks like the next rev for iPhone may be posted just after Jan 1 if not next week depending on Apple.

That would do the trick, in a back asswards sorta way. Thanks Chuck; I'll be waiting for the non-iPhone version.

No one but me understands that Chuck is actually Spock.  He means no offense with his knowledge and doesn't understand irony.   People hate on him because, when he types, he makes many of them feel stupid, shame on him!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968