www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the easiest way to find Scratch Scoring Averages for courses?  I see that some courses on www.dgcoursereview.com have the SSA's listed but not all of them.  Does the PDGA website have this information?

Tags: Average, SSA, Scoring, Scratch

Views: 451

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think a major or A tier (or 2 or 3) has had to be played on the course for them to have the data to compile an accurate SSA, They need a certain # of scratch scorers (1000+ rated players) to play enough rounds in variable conditions. With that said most courses probably wont have one.

Look'em up. They're all here since ratings started in 1998 including temp courses used in tournaments:

http://www.pdga.com/course-ratings-by-course

Thanks, Chuck.
The PDGA website has the information for each tournament that has official results in the Tournament Schedule area.  There used to be another area that had the SSAs in a sortable database, but I don't know whether that was ever restored when they "improved" the website. 
How do you get to that page through the website?  I've looked for it a few times, knowing it existed, but couldn't find it.  Or should I just post the question and wait for your reply?  ;_)
There's no other SSA list that I'm aware of posted on the PDGA site.
I think he means, what buttons do you click from the pdga homepage to get to the link you posted?
That link isn't in the PDGA menu. It's my super secret way to the Course SSAs unless you bring up any event with official ratings and click on the Course Statistics link...

way to be a douche and helpful at the same time. you're not really helping convert people's opinions that the PDGA board is a group of elitists.

if you adopted a friendlier tone in your posts, instead of the know-it-all, holier-than-thou sarcasm and infallibility that you currently choose to communicate with, the lines of conversation that you find yourself in might be much more pleasant and people might be more willing to listen to you and the PDGA.

i have read a lot of what you have written in the past couple years on this site, and you have great ideas that are backed up with support, but man, you come across so rude sometimes.

just give it a thought or two. i know there are rude people on this site, and they certainly have not always resorted to the best conflict management tactics. take this advice and always be the better man, because you're not just a man, you represent the PDGA, and being the only representative that exists on this site that participates in discussions, you should take advantage of that and not take advantage of people and make them feel inferior.

Assuming that was directed at Chuck, Chuck is a helpful guy.  It is not his fault that half of the cool stuff on pdga.com is on unlinked back pages that are available only to a few insiders.  I think you are reading too much tone into Chuck's words. 

Sorry, there was no attitude intended in my responses. I answered each question straight out but perhaps I needed smiley faces on the last one? I sometimes don't have the time to craft and edit every message to make sure there's no unintended way it can be read.

Ha I think I actually found what I wanted in a round about way.   Go to PDGA Tour / Events schedule and results.  Back track to an event that is old enough to have official results.  Open it and the click on course statistics.  At the bottom of the page there is the search box to find the course you are actually looking for.  This is actually just a continuation of Chucks previous description.  And thanks for your responses Chuck I'm actually of the opinion that you are remarkably civil considering how often you are attacked and criticized on this and other forums.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968