www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey everybody. I just picked up the game back in June or so, and I've been reading a lot of things on line about technique, but I know there are a lot of sketchy sources. By day, I'm a doctoral student in music. As what my friend would call an "expensively trained musician," I appreciate the value of proper form and technique. I'd like to take a lesson or two from a local pro, but I haven't found a good way to get in touch with one via email.

My question is this: can anyone recommend a good teaching pro in the Lansing, MI area? I'd be willing to drive as far as the Ann Arbor or Grand Rapids areas. Failing that, does anybody know of any kind of directory with contact info? I tried searching the PDGA online membership directory, but I can only find tournament results and ratings, not email addresses. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

(Sorry if there's already a thread about this somewhere, I tried a few searches and couldn't find what I was looking for.)

Tags: lessons

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Disc Golf Fundamentals Vol. 1 DVD, you should pick up a copy of that if you haven't already it has a lot of good information.

and my guess is the ann arbor area would be your best bet on getting lessons
discraft holds pro clincs in dexter you would have to contact mark ellis here on this site
http://www.discgolfersr.us/profile/markellis?xg_source=profiles_mem...
I would say look up mark ellis or mike frame (Frame-o) from ann arbor. Frame-o will teach how to putt. I believe frame-o charges around 50 bucks an hour but dont quote me. I have no idea what mark charges per hour. Both are awsome south east MI dgers.
gimmie a shout im from lansing area.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968