www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Below I have 72 1st run Rampages in the pinnacle line plastic from Legacy Discs. There are orders placed by disc golf vendors and due to the slow delivery times of the plastic companies I was only able to get these 70+ discs. I wanted to ensure the Rico's were able to fulfill there orders at worlds, so I took alot of reds because there bright and easy to see. These are 5 of the 7 first run colors. The last two colors are being stamped today, but I didnt want to keep people waiting so I had a family member pick these up. I am the only one selling these online and should be the only one for at least a week or so. This Is a speed 14 discs with a 2.5cm rim. It has a glide of 5, a turn of -1, and a fade of 4. There are between 2000-3000 in the first run batch and as alot of you will learn this stamp is unique to this 1st run batch and these have no engraving. All future runs will have engraving.

I take paypal and they cost 13.25 shipped. I am selling them as low as I can to get them out in the disc golf world.

Strawberry Red

46x - strawberry red Rampages in weights 174-175g

Aqua Marina/ Turqoise

6x - Aqua Marina/ Turqoise 175g

Green

5x - Green Rampages 175g

Lime Green

5x - Lime Green Rampage 174g

Purplish burgundy

6x - Purplish burgundy Rampage 175g

Legacy Disc's calls there xouts "Grinders" and I have 4 Grinders available at $12 shipped

3x - Strawberry red Rampages 175g (2 have a small dimple in rim and one has a string line on rim with small impression.

1x - Green Rampage 174g ( has like a small dimple/pinch on rim)

Pictures are attched

Tags: 1st, Legacy, Rampage, disc, discs, golf, oop, rare, run

Views: 901

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take a green one off your hands.

Sold alot of them today, I have only strawberry red ones let. If you want one let me know. thanks
SOLD OUT
Oh damn.
speed 14 huh... starting to sound like companies are coming out with arbitrary numbers for speed.

Have you done your research. It is a speed 14, it has the 2.5 cm rim, what other disc does and the rim sharpness is the legal limit. A 100 pro's threww it at worlds and it has been a hit so far. I have sold over 130 of them and there are entire threads on disc golf course review about peoples opinions and insight. Please read these, the only speed 14 I know thats a fake is the westside King. That was a marketing gimmick. this disc bombs if you can throw this type of disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968