www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i got these 2 i dont need ...175g new red fusion tank with little wing stamp...$65 OBO.....also a 171g ligtly used 11c kc pro aviar...$38 OBO...if you need pics let me know...thanks

Views: 328

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there. What color are the Aviar disc and stamp? Have you weighed the disc, or is that just what it says on the bottom? 

Would ya take $30? I just saw one go on ebay for $27 plus shipping.

Drew

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/moose-mdg/pro%20plastic/52...[/IMG]

scale weighed...$35 is the best i could due...sorry...its white /red stamp

Ok. Does that include shipping to Wisconsin?

Thanks for the pic. Is that your actual disc? It looks like it's in very good shape.

Drew

$37.50 shipped to your door....yeah that is the disc...its in very good shape ...only thrown a handful of times...i got a CE aviar that i like better so i never used this one on the course.... if your interested my paypal is discmanusa@gmail.com

here is the pic of the tank for anyone interested....i think im going to post it on ebay....

[IMG]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h412/moose-mdg/CHING/34aa9910.jpg[/IMG]

You drive a hard bargain, my friend. An unthrown 168g just went yesterday for $31 shipped. 171g is more attractive to me, so you can expect a Paypal message soon...

i got the info on the e check...it says it takes 3-5 days to clear...as soon as it does i will send the disc to you...the addy on the paypal is the right one...? thanks

yup

XDrew....money cleared today....it will go out in the am....thanks again.....

for everyone else the aviar is gone and the tank is on ebay for another day....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968