www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have recently realized that my Chainstar is collecting a bit too much dust. The abundance of particles accumulating on this fine piece of forged steel, working in conjunction with a new hobby (Downhill skateboarding), I've decided to let you guys in on the action first.

Sorry for the lack of photos, I will post them soon (or just send them to interested buyers).

Terry - I'm not sure if this is acceptable to use the forum to "get information out there & make outside connections," and I apologize for posting this unannounced.

Assuming this is a permissible post, PLEASE ONLY MICHIGANDERS CALL.

Alex
248-231-4902
Call or txt, I don't care
just make sure I know you're interested

200$

Tags: Chainstar, abdomen, barter, cheap, egon, fester, michigan, paprika, sale, swollen, More…uncle, whale

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why don't you post how much you want for it?
Terry is generally fine with people using this forum to transact disc golf related business.
easier?
contact Bob Mahanna on the site too if you want a slightly used chainstar portable. hes getting rid of it for the right price.
Thanks man, I'll be sure to contact him.
As long as it's not stolen goods, I'm interested, just post a pic so I have an idea of what it looks like. I'm from the Macomb, MI area.

thanks
With this guy I'm sure it's not the stolen baskets lol. But everyone should be on the lookout for the ones stolen from Lola recently, stay vigilant!
I'll buy it !

I'm from San Diego , CA , so shipping would be about $ 40.00

In Case : donnyotime@yahoo.com
send me pics please
current offer is 200$ which will be confirmed friday august 28th. If anyone has a better offer, this will be sold in the morning. Sorry donny, I'm not shipping it to anyone.
Attachments:
If the deal falls thru I'll come pick it up for $200.

thanks
Call me if you want to work something out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968