www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i just bought a set of sham-wow super absorbent towels at wal-mart. they seem like they would be perfect to use on the course instead of a normal towel for drying discs. ill let you know how it works tomorrow.

anyone else use anything thats works amazing?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well they work better so far. i just tested them and they ring out and work perfect agian. sounds way better then a wet towel just spreading more wetness all over the discs.
are they much different than the innova micro towels?
yea, the micro towels are more or a "towel" material. these are like a combo of a chamios and a sponge, but its cloth.
lol...germans make good stuff
wow I'm happy to know I'm not the only one that can see a random infomercial and think about how it applies to disc golf.....

did the towels come in a set like on tv or seperately-and how big is it/are they?
Innova has a syntehetic Shammy that works great. Sell for about $9. The grommet to connect to your bag is in a wierd spot but it works great.
for 20 bucks i got 4 large ones (20''x23.5'') and 4 small ones (15''x15'')

i took a small one with me today when i played, unfortunately i played in a blizzard and the snow never melted on my discs, so it was either snow or dry. haha.
Sham - WOW!!!! LMAO!!!
Man !! I love that Sham-WOW commercial on t.v. with that loud annoying guy who's on every infomercial out there. I've thought about using shammies as well... Maybe I need to invest in some.
Mike Inscho said:
Man !! I love that Sham-WOW commercial on t.v. with that loud annoying guy who's on every infomercial out there. I've thought about using shammies as well... Maybe I need to invest in some.

That dude is almost as annoying as that crazy As Seen on TV dude Billy Maize with his super black beard. And those Sham Wows do work great .
I think that's the guy floyd... I didn't know his name.. he's just labled.. "the infommericial guy"
"your gunna say wow!, it works everytime."

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968