www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In the next couple weeks I am planning on purchasing some shoes for disc golf and was wondering if I could get some suggestions.

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have used Shoe Goo in the past. I think it works pretty good as long as there isn't already a hole in your shoe. You just reapply as it wears off.

Sup Cassidy;

You know me - dudes my size rip up solomons. I suspect that's the case for most people, but mine didn't last really past the first year. Got them in spring, tread at least was gone quick. And they were the $140 models.

I also bought a pair of vented chameleons (merrell) at the same time - the tread is also kinda ruined on one foot on those, but overall they lasted longer. 

I recently got a pair of the $140 gore-tex merrell's with the big beefy tread, they are holding up great so far. 2 months in.

I started throwing in skater shoes, and I actually prefer those still, but for nice shoes - my $$ goes for merrell's that have the beefier tread.

my 2c

I have a Pair of these:  WaterProof Too !!!!  

MEN'S HEDGEHOG GTX® XCR

Columbia... I feel they're the best quality for the price. They're super light and if you're looking for waterproof then get the "Omni-Tech"'. I have a pair of Merrels and I like the Columbias better.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968