www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

In the next couple weeks I am planning on purchasing some shoes for disc golf and was wondering if I could get some suggestions.

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

these are the BEST!!!! i have a few pairs, and other than the laces fraying (which can easily be fixed) these are the most comfortable dg shoes. they are incredibly lightweight, and the long days on the course seem effortless. if you wear seal-skinz socks, they cant be beat in the wet, because the water doesn't stay in the shoe.

Sup Cassidy;

You know me - dudes my size rip up solomons. I suspect that's the case for most people, but mine didn't last really past the first year. Got them in spring, tread at least was gone quick. And they were the $140 models.

I also bought a pair of vented chameleons (merrell) at the same time - the tread is also kinda ruined on one foot on those, but overall they lasted longer. 

I recently got a pair of the $140 gore-tex merrell's with the big beefy tread, they are holding up great so far. 2 months in.

I started throwing in skater shoes, and I actually prefer those still, but for nice shoes - my $$ goes for merrell's that have the beefier tread.

my 2c

I have a Pair of these:  WaterProof Too !!!!  

MEN'S HEDGEHOG GTX® XCR

Columbia... I feel they're the best quality for the price. They're super light and if you're looking for waterproof then get the "Omni-Tech"'. I have a pair of Merrels and I like the Columbias better.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968