www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I figured since there was an ace thread like this, I would post this.

I actually shot two bogey free rounds back to back, but it was a couple of days ago. It was cold and frozen out and the hand warmers came in real handy. The course is very easy to get 4s or 5s on but I just happened to be on one that day. I actually went 39 holes straight w/o a bogey.I had my buddy Jeremy with me that day and we ended up playing nearly 80 holes that day. I was soooo sore the next day.

I'd like to hear about other bogey free rounds.

Tags: bogey-free

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Last tourney I had a bogey and a birdie free round. All 3's on the card. easy to add up. I had the 2nd best round in my division with that round.
first bogey free round. gulf breeze disc golf course in florida. only three birds though. it feels good to break the ice. i'm starting to play slightly smarter golf. placing shots in fairways, not going for the basket on island holes and peninsula holes where if you miss you're getting wet and so on.
Wouldn't playing to not make mistakes increase your chances of winning? I mean those with the lowest scores had the least amount of mistakes and had some good shots would end up having a the lower or lowest score and the better chance to win.

Almost all the courses we have up here in AK except one are here have a lot of foliage and trees.
bogey free @ brats today -11 shorts. considering I dropped a log on my foot that floored me and had to ice it for hours earlier, not bad.
Shot a bogey free 5 down at Girdwood today.
is it cold in AK again? ...... last tourney i was in bogey free and 11 down, i think the lowest score i had on that trac before was -6 ..... banging in 4 or 5 35 footers helped alot ... just in the zone.
What's your definition of cold? We had a tournament in Kenai today. The rain held off for most of the round, low 60s. Good weather for a round. Now if it would just stop raining for a few days.
I played 3 boogie free rounds in a one day tournament, shot -5 each round and missed the money by 1 stroke. Another time we played Belmont in Dayton OH all day, 3 rounds, no boogies. Those are the only ones I remember....except maybe any round I've played at Winton Woods where the 2 longest holes are 275'.
shot a 46 at Earlwood.

-6 6 birds 12 pars. I had a 45 foot put on 18, but I smashed that thing.

My best round out there.

I had birdies on 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 14, 15, 17.
I like to play Belmont when we visit my wife's family in Kettering. I also include a trip to the Hazy Shade with each round. Their new store with driving range is fun.
Belmont has always been one of my favorite courses.
Cold for us in AK is when it gets negative, otherwise if it is 25 degrees out we're (I am) in shorts and t-shirt playing disc golf.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968