www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This was tangentially started by another topic, but worth pursuing.

Please humor me for a minute:

The next time your out, in addition to keeping track of your score, keep track of how many times you throw each of your discs. Post the results with your final score; it will make for an interesting survey. An example post from my bag might look like:

Nuke--5
Star Destroyer--2
Gold Halo--5
DX San Marino Roc--11
Evolution Spirit--3
Evolution Warrior--3
Evolutinon Apache--3
Raging Inferno DT--2
11X Aviar--3
Pro D Magnet--15

Total Score=52--2 down

This might be a good way for us to pair down our bags and figure out what works best for us on certain courses. Lets have fun with it--we might learn something!

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Played at Kentwood park in raleigh. Single round with my buddy matt.

Crystal Challenger - 47

Total score - 47 = -7

Maybe I should have played a longer course ;)
Red Oak, Burnsville, MN 62
Zephyr 26
Te Moko 13
Super Hero 23
what about that disc you always carry but rearly throw , i have an arobee epic always in my bag just for escapes from dence forest . i could put that disc up in a window and head-it out in the right direction . but now a days i don't end up in the green monsters that much . ( just in case though , its in there.)
Core- 9
Challenger- 12
:)
Well I am one of those people that carries a bag of 24 discs. However, I have 3 of each of my discs. Some have slightly different stabilities due to plastic type of the number of times I have hit trees, yet others I carry because the are just in case my primary disc of that type disappears.
well, i just loaded up on my favorite discs once i finally narrowed my bag down. so, i have a 12 disc bag with 7 total molds. i have my competition bag with 20 discs and the same 7 molds. I use all my molds on most courses, not necessarily all my discs in a round.
It's a tough to break down what discs I may use from round to round...course to course. Too many variables. I carry approx 14 to 16 discs..using an average of 8 to 9 to 10 per round. But it is a cool thread..and it would be fun to track a round to see what I throw on a typical round.
Hole 9 ....Ouch!!! lmao!!

Print & Carry with Clip Board...Fill out at each tee pad...Keep in file for comparison. Nice.
I can modify quickly for different courses. (My original includes A,B,C, & D for Cliff Stephens)
I took out the C & D and still left an extra slot for a practice hole or whatever so You could print & use.
Have fun!

Sweet--did you just develop this? or have you had it on hand?

Is there anyway you could post a PDF of it? or email one to me?
It is in my pictures as Full Size...Right click and save...Print.
I threw this together for your discussion. I have similar graphs and charts I use.
We love statistics here at Clearwater Disc Golf Store.
When we ran the Cross Canyon Challenge at the most difficult course in Florida, we kept and compiled the results. Here is a link to that page...very interesting results.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968