www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok so today i aced hole 7 at dolese with my c.e. roc and that put 5 official aces on the disc, i was wondering if i should retire the disc....its worked five times now, but id hate to loose it......hmmmmmmm??

what are your thoughts disc golfers????

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't throw it anywhere near water, but a disc with five aces on it is good juju for the bag. The only ace disc I don't throw anymore is my first ace disc.
Same for me Chris.
keep bangin them aces! Dont retire the disc!
"06 C.E. Roc.......its my baby...(dont tell my girl.. lol)....soo predictable, and ive hit 4 aces with it waiting for the 5th so i can finally retire it..."

Well going by what you said.......retire it.
eric you are very right on that but, nnow thinking about it i really dont want to retire it but at the same time i might just get another ace on the roc......
Why wold you get rid of your best disc. Doesn't make any sense to me
I don't retire my ace discs. I have 19 aces now, and 4 discs with signatures in my bag. They come and go. Its tough to loose an old magical disc, but what would your game be like without them?
wow 5 aces one disc , is there any more room on it for witness' to sign it ?
You'll never find one that flies the same , so you got keep huckin' it . Just stay away from the H2O
Before you retire that exact disc , find a exact replacement for it if possible. I did retire a Aviar after 11 aces on it because I didn't want to break it !

Always remember though , Golf Disc's are meant to be thrown and played well with !!!!!!
Keep throwing,stay away from water,retire it when YOU think it's time;>}
IMO, the second you start worrying about losing a disc is when you stop throwing it correctly. There's a certain amount of aggression required in the throw and if you're at all timid, it won't take the right path. I'd retire it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968