www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a new Worlds 08 Zone ESP and a new Worlds 08 Quarter K II from Discwing. The only reason i would consider not throwing them is in hopes that they will be worth money one day. Since i know nothing about how or what discs gain value i would like your opinion. Other then the money factor i would love to throw them so let me know please.

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have the 09 worlds "after shock" disc and throw it when i need to ... but i never let it out of my sight.... use the disc but take care of them
That's why I buy two! lol!! It seems to come down to how rare the disc is. Ya know "only two were EVER made!" You could always sit on them for a bit and see what they go for on ebay. I don't remember how much I paid for my 08 Zone, but it was nothing major. Maybe a few buck over reg price.
its also demand. i dont see any future demand for the quater k II, and as far as the zone i would say it would be very little for at least 5-10 years so i would throw them. but then again i buy all kinds of prized discs to throw (usdgc rocs, CE's and limited edition Z drones).
Throw them!!! They are made to fly, let them fly.
if you played in the 08 worlds,you might want 1 on the shelf. also you might want 1 in your bag. i'd do what i wanted,not hide them away to speculate on possible money someday.
alright you guys convinced me, im going to throw em. thanks.
actually the Quarter K II is a limited addition first run of only 2500 made.
Just a thought, it'll be worth more if you become world champ, so throw the heck out of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968