www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a new Worlds 08 Zone ESP and a new Worlds 08 Quarter K II from Discwing. The only reason i would consider not throwing them is in hopes that they will be worth money one day. Since i know nothing about how or what discs gain value i would like your opinion. Other then the money factor i would love to throw them so let me know please.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have the 09 worlds "after shock" disc and throw it when i need to ... but i never let it out of my sight.... use the disc but take care of them
That's why I buy two! lol!! It seems to come down to how rare the disc is. Ya know "only two were EVER made!" You could always sit on them for a bit and see what they go for on ebay. I don't remember how much I paid for my 08 Zone, but it was nothing major. Maybe a few buck over reg price.
its also demand. i dont see any future demand for the quater k II, and as far as the zone i would say it would be very little for at least 5-10 years so i would throw them. but then again i buy all kinds of prized discs to throw (usdgc rocs, CE's and limited edition Z drones).
Throw them!!! They are made to fly, let them fly.
if you played in the 08 worlds,you might want 1 on the shelf. also you might want 1 in your bag. i'd do what i wanted,not hide them away to speculate on possible money someday.
alright you guys convinced me, im going to throw em. thanks.
actually the Quarter K II is a limited addition first run of only 2500 made.
Just a thought, it'll be worth more if you become world champ, so throw the heck out of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968