www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1164

Replies to This Discussion

shoot jeremy, thats good right there. Be careful not to add to much otherwise you kind of loose the art. You have to find a happy medium.

Jeremy Bryson said:
Finished product!

I'm thinkin about puttin a small nuke explosion to the right so it looks back behind him, dyin the rest of the disc red/orange and leavin the explosion a yellow color... any ideas for gettin it done!? I was just gonna dye the whole disc besides the explosion red then take off the masking and plop the whole thing in yellow!
Great looking disc! I love the non white backgrounds ... they look more complete depending on the image of course.

FROM THIS

TO THIS

I think i'm leanin toward leavin it alone, was playin around in photoshop with it. I'd have to mask out and color the transformer separately to get the look I want, and I just don't see how its possible with how its designed. still really happy with disc though!! next one is gonna be geared for different colors, I really wanna start tryin that.
whose your favorite Muppet?
Attachments:
New disc!! Pretty happy with this guy, tried some new things to make that "dirty" appearance!

Photobucket
Cool effect!
Here are a few of my newest that I've been meaning to post.
Attachments:
and a few more...
Attachments:
Some new dye's I just finished!

Photobucket
*This is handcut, you can notice my crappy circle at the top right from tryin to rush the end of it

Photobucket

I think i'm startin to get good!? :D

heres my latest, did a tye dye background but haven't got a pic yet cause i lost my 400$ camera!!! im very pissed at myself about that.
Good lookin disc, nice and sharp. Hope ya find your camera, interested in what the background looks like.
New discs
Flag + Eagle = ??
Photobucket

New background, Old disc
Photobucket

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968