www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

you know what to do.

Tags: dye, home

Views: 1270

Replies to This Discussion

heres my latest, did a tye dye background but haven't got a pic yet cause i lost my 400$ camera!!! im very pissed at myself about that.
Good lookin disc, nice and sharp. Hope ya find your camera, interested in what the background looks like.
New discs
Flag + Eagle = ??
Photobucket

New background, Old disc
Photobucket
like the background, but you should have remasked the destroyer before doing the back to make it pop.

the finished product
True, that woulda taken FOREVER though, i did consider it. I feel like that woulda been a lot of effort for a little extra in looks on a disc that I throw and use outside (dirt/ fading and such)
I see what you did there... and I like it, I was considering doing something similar with the destroyer but didn't mask. I tried positioning the wrap instead
just messing around today
Attachments:
here are a couple of mine.
Attachments:
lol, I got a
Photobucket
One of my first ones, gotta love monkeys!
Yeah !

here are my firsts dyes : great !

so, i am just starting the dyeing thing... and wanted to practice on a disc that was already messed up. i also wanted to experiment with dying the underside... so, here is what is looked like before, lots of ink, even up on the rim:

and now it looks like this:

you can still see part of the "S" and "t" from the word "star"... couldnt find the perfect design to cover completely... as well as a little bit of the make and weight in the middle. i also had a tad bit of bleeding, but overall im pretty happy with it!

any thoughts/suggestions welcome...
i'll let ya know tomorrow what i decide to do with the top.. prob just solid color, its pretty f'd up on top...

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968