www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Well I will tell you I did not. I was working this morning 3am - 4pm at best buy. Gotta Love it.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some people in NY did. Apparently, like wild buffalo, they trampled a store employee to death and even kept police from helping him, after ripping the doors off. What a great country!
Play disc golf on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Stay away from the madness.
Been sick with pneumonia this past week.
Shop online,
There are good disc golf stores out there.
ditto

Ben Calhoun said:
Some people in NY did. Apparently, like wild buffalo, they trampled a store employee to death and even kept police from helping him, after ripping the doors off. What a great country!
I went shopping waiting for the doors to open, imagining all the great deals while stairing at my watch. Then finally 10 am, doors opened. Only one store worth going to, Disc Nation for their annual Black Friday sale. Got some discs, t-shirts and a tie-dyed towel. Then went a threw a round.
Are you kidding me? Go shopping and miss out on practice throws? Yeah, I was at the course for like three hours today. I get tired and pissed when I shop too long, I just get tired with disc. Unless I get an ace, like I did today!!!!!
I hope you feel better, that must be awful.

Donny Olow said:
sorry to hear that Donny. I've been sick for a week but not pneumonia!

Donny Olow said:
went to walmart here in maine waited in line like cattle till the doors opened and made the mad rush like everyone else atleast no one got hurt here.
I work retail as well, hate this time of year, brings out the worse in most people. Christmas has become my least favorite time of the year, used to be my favorite. I keep hoping folks get back to the true spirit/meaning of the holidays, but i'm too much of a pessimist to think i twill ever happen. I did stop by one of my local shops and pick up a new disc on the way home though.
hey now,fortunately some of us work the food side at Wal Mart Supercenters, we enjoyed the one day of P&Q.Started my day at 3AM ,lines had started to form around midnight for the 5AM start.Asked if anyone wanted to throw disc into the empty turkey bunkers,no takers.. I used a plastic lid from a damaged coffee can,putted a few 15 footers for my practice sesson.Next year I'm bringing a putter.Peace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968