www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you know someone that is more than just a player.
They do more than fling a disc.
You know this person(s).

Go above & beyond.
A Tournament Director, volunteer, promoter, retailer, sponsor.
They make disc golf in your town.

Then reward them this year with a chance to win the
Shut Up & Throw Award!

Nominate this person on this forum page (Announcing the "Shut Up & Throw Award") and tell everyone (brag) what this person has done for the sport of disc golf or charity in 2008.
Remember 2008 is not over yet. Still most of December to go.
In January, A vote through DGRS will determine who will win.

This person will get $100 worth of DiscPlayer swag!
FREE!

This promotion brought to you by discplayersports.com
Shut Up & Buy!

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait!!! Brian's not on the list!

I guess I have to change my vote now :(
castawaydave said:
I had the honor of competing against Dan Kilgore this year in the Big Island Open and he was quiet as a mouse.
So that's one for Dan.

LOL it had to be real warm there for him while i was here in OHIO in the white out running the ICE BOWL for him...But im not a hater that's what you have to do as a president of a disc golf club. if i had the chance, i sure would have went on a holiday... and being as he is the biggest pain in my ass when he comes to my store...I think he deserves a break and i vote for him but it is a tough call between him and Bill Griffith as they have done so much in my neck of the woods...Really someone should have put Sharon Jenkins in the mix as i have never met nicer or more helpful people as her and her daughter.. And Dan quiet...LOL REALLY.
Alllll...righttttty now!!! ....after reading the all the previous nominations....and voting for someone who's actually on the list...I formally update my vote for Wade Selph. I think Wade is a standout nominee from what I read about him.
I vote for Foz Miller
Could it be the pressure. We were within two strokes to the finish.
I'm waiting for Dan to come to the site. Where are you Dan.?
Jay and January@Just-Disc-Golf said:
castawaydave said:
I had the honor of competing against Dan Kilgore this year in the Big Island Open and he was quiet as a mouse.
So that's one for Dan.

LOL it had to be real warm there for him while i was here in OHIO in the white out running the ICE BOWL for him...But im not a hater that's what you have to do as a president of a disc golf club. if i had the chance, i sure would have went on a holiday... and being as he is the biggest pain in my ass when he comes to my store...I think he deserves a break and i vote for him but it is a tough call between him and Bill Griffith as they have done so much in my neck of the woods...Really someone should have put Sharon Jenkins in the mix as i have never met nicer or more helpful people as her and her daughter.. And Dan quiet...LOL REALLY.
I vote for Terry Calhoun!
Going to give you guys some time....
Tic Tic Tic...
Terry Calhoun!
Wayne Forest, MR disc golf in Tulsa!
Wyane Forest Tulsa Oklahoma, TD of TD's
In Kansas...I vote for Lars Nordgren...He and his borthers have started Lsdiscs from scratch, literally...They have brought DG back to what it was when it started here in Kansas...
Ok...and hands down...Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun...The calhouns are awesome for what they do

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968