www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you know someone that is more than just a player.
They do more than fling a disc.
You know this person(s).

Go above & beyond.
A Tournament Director, volunteer, promoter, retailer, sponsor.
They make disc golf in your town.

Then reward them this year with a chance to win the
Shut Up & Throw Award!

Nominate this person on this forum page (Announcing the "Shut Up & Throw Award") and tell everyone (brag) what this person has done for the sport of disc golf or charity in 2008.
Remember 2008 is not over yet. Still most of December to go.
In January, A vote through DGRS will determine who will win.

This person will get $100 worth of DiscPlayer swag!
FREE!

This promotion brought to you by discplayersports.com
Shut Up & Buy!

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I vote Terry Calhoun
It we can do it like this, Jim Taylor, Jeremy Taylor, Lindsey Taylor, Debbie Taylor and Leah Taylor vote for Mr. Tulsa Disc Golf, Wayne Forest.
WAYNE FOREST
Wayne Forest, Not only is he good for Tulsa, but he comes down to OKC and does more than his part.
Chris Pierce - he has done a lot for Alabama
My vote: Wayne Forest
I vote for Wayne Forest he is a all around guy that just loves Disc Golf and the players. He has had a great impact on the sport, and will continue to do so.
Wayne Forest-Tulsa OKLAHOMA
Wayne is always their for the little guy. He is constantly introducing newbies to the game of disc golf. If it weren't for Mr. Forest there is no way Tulsa could have gotten 183 participants in the Ice bowl. From Friday Night Lights, High Knoon Flights and the Oklahoma Open Wayne is constantly working to make the game of golf better and more enjoyable. I have personally recieved rides out of state from Wayne to Tourney's. The man will not accept cash or gas no matter what. He just feels as long as he's going somewhere why not fill the van. This award could not go to a better person and Discgolfer.
LAST DAY TO VOTE THIS FRIDAY!
LAST VOTE FRIDAY>...........
There are a great number of people who I feel are deserving of this award. People who put there heart and soul into this great sport we play. My vote has to goes out to one F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S person Shawn Harrigan. Thanks Shawn for all you do here in Florida to make our sport fabulous.
I am going with the "Twisted One", Joe Rotan. He supports OKC disc golf more than anyone I know of. Almost every tourney he helps with gives you alot of extra fun and sometimes a chance at winning $10,000.00.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968