www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

http://ology.com/tv/video-happy-endings-stars-apologize-die-hard-fr...

- "sometimes we even play REAL sports"... lol

My reply would be to them.. please follow some 1000+ rated Disc golfers around for 18 holes. Preferably in Montana where the courses can make your heart redline, just getting to the tee box!.. lol

Tags: Happy_endings_tv_show

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW.
Now thats funny.
Umm its comedy... cant we all take a joke? besides they be out of work soon the show is horrible.
Backfired again, thats what you get for whining PDGA!
I think this is their calling card to other producers looking for writers.  This is their way of saying, "Sure, this show sucks for a lot of reasons.  But when we are allowed to write what we want to write, we're effing funny." 

The apology is hilarious.

People need to relax about disc golf. No one is going find fame and fortune playing this sport.

The society today sucks bad enough with all the PC crap, it's about time some one stood up and said "You're offended? get over it"!

Touche' !!

:D

Those people were more funny than the people that get paid to be funny! Now I have to go stare at a blank white wall.
We live in a country that prides itself on freedom of speech and expression. All the show really did, was have people talking about disc golf...which isn't a bad thing! Besides disc golf has been around longer than that show ever will.
Nice, didn't watch the episode. Never heard of the show. Val Jekins is definately hotter than that coked-out -lookin-blonde bitch.

Now that is funny!

WTF is the "Happy Endings" show anyway? I once saw a commercial for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968