www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase a portable target and I have narrowed it down to these two choices. Can anyone give me any information on these baskets like portability, durability, and especially how well they catch discs? Thanks.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the Ching.

Here is the Mach Lite ! Just more comfortable to putt on !!
Thanks for the info guys. I guess I should also ask if there is a better choice < $150.
I also found this M-14 for 130 bucks. It doesn't look as portable but it does look a little sturdier. Anyone?
I dont' know anything about the Mach lite only because I've never used one. I will say as an owner of the skillshot that my putting has improved a hell of a lot. I think because the skill shot has a smaller shooting area than a normal basket so you really have to hit the dead center to keep the disc in the basket. Especially when you're shooting beyond 30 feet. The portability is really good as well. You can keep it in 2 parts and can be set up in less than a minute. The carrying case has a shoulder strap so it carries really easy too. Hope this little info helps out...
I'm in same boat. I got a barely used SkillShot for $50 on craigslist (thank you disc gods, thank you). I love mine, I've owned it about a year, most of that time it's be outside and held up well (usually I use a black garbage bag to cover it with a thick rubber band holding it on. Only because I had no where else to put it at the time (stored indoors nowadays).
Having ANY kind of basket to practice with is better than nothing !!! Always look for a good deal !!
Putting at the Mach Lite is way better than Skillshot....I hate the SKillshot....however...the Skillshot is more durable than the Mach Lite....the legs of the Mach Lite tend to fall apart after a year or two.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968