www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hi everyone, I am looking to purchase a portable target and I have narrowed it down to these two choices. Can anyone give me any information on these baskets like portability, durability, and especially how well they catch discs? Thanks.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i just tuned - up my mach lite legs they were realy loose. just pound the rivits a little with hammer.
Thanks for all the info. I think I'm gonna order the mach lite tomorrow.
LMAO...yeah...but you can only do that so many times before the rivet falls out. I wish DGA would fix that issue...if they did I would buy one.

Mach Lite is a Sweet Portable !
Video : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2364054433586750058#
Your best bet for under $150 is to forget all together about a practice basket and just go buy a metal fence post and a stake to stake it into the ground. Place electrical tape and tape and area about 1 foot tall and aim to hit metal between the tape. Much cheaper and your target area is much smaller.

I agree that if you can hit a fence post consistently you will probably have no problems sinking puts on a real basket but its a lot more gratifying to hear the chains and and sink a put than putting to a pole in the ground. I wish I had the discipline to putt at any object other than a basket!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968