www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, two weeks ago I shot my all time record low score of 73 at Tyler's winter league. It was awesome! And I thought that it was a start to improvement, however the following two weeks at league I shot 84 then 85. It is very discouraging and frustrating. And while the 73 score was during a fairly easy layout and the 84 and 85 scores were with a much tougher layout, I can't help but feeling like I am now operating in reverse. I know that my head is getting in the way of my throwing, but I am concerned that I am possibly trying too hard when it comes to driving and approaching. I have been shanking drives more often the past two weeks and hitting trees and brush more on approaches. However, I am happy with my putting. Surprising, I know! Anyone out there can sympathize or advise?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I try change.(playing with new people,strattle putts instead of straight ones,flicks over backhand,more or less stable disc stock)Any of these could/has work(ed) in the past.The point is to look at it like its fresh.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968